Visit Oz Museum in Kansas- Video!
This page may contain affiliate links to a product(s). In the event of a sale, I may receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for supporting my blog!
Visit the Oz Museum in Kansas with Wizard of Oz themed original movie artifacts, scenes with favorite characters, Wonderful Wizard of Oz book memorabilia, collectibles, also The Wiz, Wicked & OZ props, and more! I’ll give you a taste of what you’ll see and tell you the top 3 reasons why you & your family need to visit the Oz Museum in Kansas! Get family photos with Dorothy & Toto in Munchkin Land, with Scarecrow, Tin Man, the Cowardly Lion, the Wicked Witch of the West, a flying monkey, a Winkie Guard, in the Emerald City, & more!
Check out our full Visit the OZ Museum article detailing the highlights, tips, and how to visit, and many more photos of the wonderful Museum of Oz!
- The Wizard of Oz- The Classic Edition (based on L Frank Baum’s original version, not the movie). Our girls have this version because we love the original book, too. It’s a hardcover, 104 page chapter book with bright, colorful illustrations.
- L. Frank Baum’s Classic Wonderful Wizard of Oz book, centennial edition. Original illustrations, but not in color, as they were released in 1900.
- Our little ‘Dorothy’s Toto in a basket in top article photo.
- Her Dorothy costume, in same.
- Our Glinda’s costume.
- Wizard of Oz movie
- OZ (HBO)- The Complete Seasons 1-6
- Legends of OZ: Dorothy’s Return- animated movie with Lea Michele, Dan Akroyd, Kelsey Grammer & Jim Belushi
- Original Movie Soundtrack for Wizard of Oz
- Return to Oz (Disney)
- The Wiz with Diana Ross, Michael Jackson & Richard Pryor
Subscribe to Once Upon a Wheat on Youtube & don't miss a video!
Share with Friends & Pin it for Later!
You May Also Enjoy these Recent Articles:
The DC Monuments at night or day, which is better? I’ll give you the photos, and pros & cons for each DC monument, memorial & site.
The 5 Highlights of Legoland Discovery Center in Chicago , Illinois that you don’t want to miss! Rides, workshops, 4D & more. Something for everyone!
Bill’s years of experience & my insight mountain biking as a beginner taught me vital tips. Here’s everything you need to know to go mountain biking… and enjoy it!
How to pick & prepare perfectly ripe avocados & great tips for making the best guacamole ever!
3 of the most terrifying, deadly & largest man-eating lions on record. They terrified thousands. The only known man-eaters on display tmk.